Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Validation....in my own neighborhood...

I have many visitors every day...well today was my lucky day! A school teacher in the neighborhood came by...she brought her daughter to visit my chickens...she brought me chicken soup! with dumplings!  She is the one that gave me my kitchen cupboards...had to show them to her! They don't look anything like the ones she gave me!  I also showed her what I did with the other ones...her exact words were "You guys reuse EVERYTHING!"
HEE HEE, that made me so happy! I cannot wait to show you the update of my kitchen, it has taken me longer than I thought it would but I will get it done! Til then...I am off on a treasure hunt today! Hopefully, I will net some goodies! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and insights!