Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

T....is for sooo TIRED


After looking at this picture...it dawned on me...ARE YOU CRAZY? Yep, that just dawned on me today...after 8 months in this house...I have been sorting pictures all day...trying to get organized so I don't have to hunt all over my computer anymore...it is windy and cool today and it sure beats the holy livin' outta hot and humid...Today, of all days, I am finally tired..

This little guy has woke me up every 3 hours on the dot...well...he has decided that he is a big boy now and this morning at 4a.m..he decided that he no longer wishes to sleep after his bottle...he wants to play...he has learned to crawl out of the openings for the handles in the basket...he did just that...and landed on my head...

 In 5 days, Louis has totally worn me out...not even 7 months of  this...
Or this...
Or this...

or even THIS....

had managed  to make me droopy and sleepy all day...Noooo...it was LOUIS! who finally did me in...how do new Mama's do it? I applaud them....they are saints...it has been 20 something years for me...I really like sleeping...I really like knowing where my hair brush is...I really like taking a bath by myself...and I don't think I have seen 4.am. in a lot of those years...but then...I look at his face...and I melt!

He is a little demon but he will have the capacity to get his OWN Cheerios in a few more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and insights!